Friday, March 19, 2010

My Talented Saleman Friend - HB

I was so lucky and won a iPhone 3 GS 16GB from Double A paper contest. Without keep track with the latest hand phone trend, so I didnt realize a iPhone can worth RM 2500.

So I decided to sell the iPhone cause I am clumsy to use the elegant and expensive iPhone. I had told my friend to sell out the iPhone. I just want back RM2000 and the balance of the sale prize will be the commission of selling.

One of my handphone savvy friend - HB was received the news from me. He quickly find his best way to sell out the iPhone. He posted the news at one of the famous forum in Malaysia. The whole selling process is less than six hours.

So we drove to PJ Section 14 and have the iPhone deal done in Digital Mall. The buyer paid the money by cash and I got the bundle of RM 50 cash in my pocket. My fren and I went to KFC to have a light meal before we headed back to car park. Because we also scared the money will be hijacked - maybe we think too much or maybe not. Because the buyer looks like he is not qualify to carry iPhone. The buyer looks like a robber rather than a genuine buyer.

Luckily nothing happened to us, because we already hang out at KFC for half an hour. The sale process is so smooth and there is no traffic jam on the road. The sale is so smooth and out of my imagination. Anyway, I would like to thank my talented friend - HB, I think he never realize he got saleman blood flowing in his body. My friend earned RM 200 from the deal, I get the amount I want and the buyer get the discounted brand new iPhone. So it is win-win-win situation.

If you got any electronic products want to quickly turn hand. Dont hesitate to call my friend - HB. You will never get disappointed. Haha..


No comments:

Post a Comment