Friday, September 16, 2011

Just Want to Having Growth Together Only

Recently I wrote a lot theory about share investment and encourage my friend to invest in share market.

I strongly believe by share investment can make us retire in a very comfortable lifestyle. Of cos you must buy the right share at the right moment.

I always tell my friend you can analyze what I said. I am not 100% correct in everything. I also loss some money in share market when I was beginner. Do not blindly listen to what I said, do some homework and analyze youself about what I told.

Just like whatever you do you did in life is your own matter, nobody have right to disturb or criticize you. I strongly believe this is human right of everyone of us. Sometimes I will write and share some reality in life but this is not to criticize anybody. If you are one in example, please dont feel angry as I not writing about any single person. Dont match yourself in the any character in my blog.

My blog is just sharing what I saw, what I Heard, what I Feel, what I Taste, what I Experienced before, what I Think, and it is not to crictize or influence anybody lifestyle or mindset......

I am truly respect everybody as everyone of us is very unique. That is why there are so many characters of people in this world.

Whatever I shared some investment strategy in my blog is not a guidance or instruction for you to follow. Excess your own risk before you make any decision after read my blog. And my investment strategy is not guarranty to make profit.

The ultimate purpose of my blog is to Growth Better and better with you if you think I am the right person to do it together......

No comments:

Post a Comment