Monday, September 21, 2009

Coin Collections




Here are part of my coin collections since 1999. I have this hobby because of my uncle. He is the one showed me his coin collections and I was so excited and gradually collecting coin become one of my hobby.

I still remembered that I took KTM train to Bank Negara Malaysia to buy most of my collections. I have to figure how to earn money to increase my collections. I was so excited every time I came back from Bank Negara because my coin collections was added new members.

One of the reason I collected these coins is value appreciation. Actually this reason is not so significant because I actually reluctant to sell my collections. Because some of the collections was not so easily obtained. I still remembered I was squeeze like sardine when I took KTM train to Bank Negara in the early morning to buy the limited commemorative coin set. I always thinking I am one of the person who possess the limited coin sets. For the coin set in picture of the top is limited to 100 sets in Malaysia for LIMA event in Langkawi. For the coin set in 3rd picture is to commemorate NAM 2003 in Malaysia and only 300 sets exist in this world.

Although I am not so keen to increase my coin collections now but I will still looking forward our BNM will issue some valuable commemorative coin set in future. And some of my friends also ask me to remind them if there is rare and valuable coin sets issue from BNM...... that is the only way I feel proud of......

No comments:

Post a Comment