Monday, September 7, 2009

Photo Album



I was looking at my electronic photo album since electronic album had replaced the traditional physical album that usually keep photos. Here are two photos that remind me how lucky I am.

My mother cooked me a bowl of "mian xian" and this is traditional practice for Chinese. There is an egg in the mian xian. Actually I don't really like to eat mian xian but this full bowl of mian xian is my Lovely Mum's xing yi. I finished all with a very grateful heart. Sometimes I am thinking my birthday is actually the day that mother suffered labour pain in the hospital. I should celebrate the day for my Mum. I can say my Mum is really a woman stand behind me in whatever situation. Thanx God that you let me have a wonderful Mum.


The two red packets or Ang Pau are blessings from my Mum. One is for Chinese New Year and one is for my birthday. Really a Great Mum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment