Saturday, November 14, 2009

Foot Massage


Recently I did more foot massage to my Mum. I learn foot massage by myself after my Mum and I went to a whole body massage in Sri Petaling.

I learn foot massage by getting a foot reflexology guide book and also browsed some massage book in my university.

I learn foot massage because foot massage is really relaxing and release stress. Of cos I am only the service provider in my house and of cos the person who enjoy much is my Mum. Cos I really enjoy the moment I treat my Mum for the foot massage. Although a bit expensive for the massage service fee but I really enjoy that kind of feel. Like earning a lot of money and enjoy life with my Mum.

After read the guide book and based on my past experience being foot massaged by other people, I start to provide my foot massage service to my Mum and my Mum become my first white mice. Foot massage start by a bottle of Nivea lotion for the purpose of reduce friction between my hand and my mum's foot. I still remember I still need to read the guide book at the first time I massaging my mother's foot.

When time go by, I added a tool which is massage stick. I bought the massage stick from a local market in Thailand. With the massage stick, my fingers and nails can become more relaxing when I do the massage to my mum's thick and dry foot.

Sometimes I just wonder why my mum's foot can become so thick and dry..... She did a lot of things to my family. She has to work, cook and take care of the family. What a great mum in the world. The thick and dry foot is part of the evidence of the hardship to take care of my family and yet she didnt complaint much.

That is the reason why I want to learn foot massage. Just hope that I can provide a relaxing moment for my mum.

Anyway I am glad my mum enjoy the service I provided. Of cos my mum sometimes also provide me back her service --- head massage (where she learn from a shampoo girl) and back massage.

What a wonderful mum ......

1 comment:

  1. nice hobby..planting fruit trees and vegetables are one of my favorite hobbies...what i like most is the coconut pandan tree you have planted which i think is not yet available here in the philippines...and my dream is to have a coconut pandan tree to be planted on my garden...

    ReplyDelete