Saturday, November 21, 2009

种蕃薯叶 @ Planting Sweet Potato Leaves




That day my friend told me that he intends to start growing fruit and vegetables in a vacant land near his house. He asked me a lot of question about growing fruit and vegetables. I am so happy that he treated me like a consultant although I am not. But I am very happy to share my experiences about planting and growing fruits and vegetables behind my backyard to him and invite him to visit my backyard when he is free. So I suggested him to plant sweet potato leaves, mango and hog plums.
This also reminds me that I need to plant more sweet potato leaves in order I can get the crop of sweet potatoes after 4 months. So I start to weed and gather the top soils together in a row and of cos I sweat a lot since this is not an easy work. After that I need to dig several holes and lay the sweet potato vines into the soil.
Now the job is done and the left is waiting. Of cos it is not just waiting, I have to water it, do the weed job and fertilize it. Now suddenly I remember a sentence which is quite true and realistic - Life is waiting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment