Friday, September 24, 2010

Caring

There is one time in morning meeting with my existing colleague or so called buddy, I was asking my buddies which is most of them are girls - What kind of person I am in their mind?

So I got different answers. They say I m not caring enough. I like their very direct and honest answer. So I just query them why I am a not caring person in their eyes? They tell me something but I cant remember well (usually people will choose goodthings to remember and forget the bad thing, same as I). Of cos I argued back as in my heart, I am not what they think I am. My argument is I dont know wheather I will over care a person or a person do not want people to care about him/her. Maybe I was wrong. So I ask them how should I improve myself, they also cant provide me a very definite answer.

Sometimes I care about my friends very much but maybe I should improve my caring methods. I sometimes cant even differentiate caring a friend is 八卦 or offending people. People is easily get irritated or offended nowaday(I always hope that is not true).

I think I still have a lot of room to improve in "Caring". "Sharing is Caring" out of sudden my ex senior manager's famous quote is pop out in my mind.

Caring is very important when you plan to start a relationship. A friend whose is going to married soon share with me when we chat on MSN. Thanx to her and wishing her all the best in the journey of new marriage life.

No comments:

Post a Comment