Sunday, September 19, 2010

Meeting A Very Important Person In Your Life

That day I went to Suasana Sentral Loft to meet a very important person. This very important person is offering me the option of my career path in the industry.

This VIP told me the career path I will go thru if I work with him. He asked me to tell the whole situation to my mother and asked me to follow my mother decision. I get what he mean, he mean when you came to make a very important decision, you have to listen the advice from elder people especially your mother.

When you have a very important option to make in life, who will you to seek advice? Your mom, your dad, your sibling, your uncle, your best friend, a fortune teller , a stranger or a pet?

1 comment:

  1. Throw a coin?? just kidding..
    Think it over 100 hundred times..if couldnt decide still, hm...throw a coin again?

    :) just as long i have no one to blame (not even urself) if u regret it later (no regret is the best ls of cuz)

    ReplyDelete