Sunday, October 9, 2011

Love's Secret Language by 郑棣盛

Last Saturday, My friend bought me a ticket for a talk with title " Love's Secret Language". It is the funniest talk on love and relationships by Hong Kong's famous speaker Dick's Cheng!

The talk is full of laughter and funny yet very meaningful contents. The speaker actually is a motivational speaker and is a human psychologist and marriage counselling consultant.

The speaker quoted a lot of example why the relationship of a pair of couple having problem and how to reduce the problems. All of the quoted examples are real life cases. Thanks very much to my friend who actually buy me the ticket and invite me to go for the talk. If I know the talk is so funny, educational, so inspiring and meaningful for understanding of a relationship, I will definitely buy and bring my friends, my clients and probably my parents to the talk.

The talk not only cover relationship between couple buy also for parents and kids relationship. Very true in life, we should not throw emotional feeling to other people. The speaker also quoted our China Moral Anchestor Kong Zi
孔子 because Dick mentioned if most of the people follow the Kong Zi's theorem and the world will become more peaceful and relationship between couples will become better.

Anyway, I thinking if any person who attend the talk can practice whatever action or tips by the speaker in real life - then the value of attending the talk is very very much than the ticket price of RM15.00. A good relationship is cannot be value acually - but can be improved and appreciated - but of course have to done by two person.

Thank you - My Dear Friend : )

For bring me to a very valuable and precious talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment