Saturday, October 1, 2011

Meeting A Great Mother

I dont why but just drive my car all the way to Selayang to meet this old woman. She was introduced by one of my client.

I had departing from my house as early as 9.00am although our appointment is 10.30am. I didnt prepare much but bring a book together with me to meet the old woman which is Mdm Ooi.

I talking to Mdm Ooi and she shared a lot about her investment in properties and personal life. From our conversation, she actually go thru a lot of difficulties and unhappiness during her marriage life and she managed to bring up her two kids by herself alone.

But Mdm Ooi very determined and strong to face all the reality and cruelty of life. Now she quite enjoying her life and she told me that she was travelling to 3 countries this year. I can see she already live to her life and she also doing Tai Chi.

She try to make arrangement for her next generation by purchasing some properties for her son and daughter. I even borrowed her one of the property investment book and she was asking me to get few nice investment book.

Although I get nothing from the apointment but I meet a great mother and a great lady. Just a nice conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment