Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bad News and Good News

Monday morning my phone was ringing and I checked on my phone screen. I wondered why my this client call me so early and so I answered the call. The voice in the call is not my client but a guy sound.

The guy is my client's brother-in-law and he told me that his sister-in-law met an accident. My client was badly injured in the accident according to his brother-in-law. She was skidded under a lorry and need Bomba assistance to move my client out. My client was lost one hand and the backbone was badly injured and in critical stage for the whole day.

I told my client family not to worry about surgical fee but just hope and pray hard that my client can undergo the critical stage. I dont know how to describe my feeling because I just meet my client few days ago. I am thinking to give her a KFC voucher for birthday since she was nice to me since we know each other although she is a Malay girl. She is a happy go lucky girl and always share some gossips and joke to me.

I visited my client today and she was lying on the bed. The lower part of her body was paralysed and both legs wrapped by cement. She was sleeping and suffering. According to her family she still have to undergo few operations.

Just hope my client will be better soon...... so she can call me Ah Tian and joke to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment