Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dining

Since one of my friend cum client always bring me to dine in some nice restaurants. So I decide to cook a dinner for his family. I was telling my friend that I can cook several dishes but my this so called good friend and good brother do not believe I can cook. He even ask me do da pau dishes from restaurant.

Before the dinner night, I already went to pasar one day early and starting to prepare the dishes. Since I also know my friend's parents so they are my guests also. There was 8 dishes being served that day.

www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.1963727427172.108006.1662453090

I give a name to each of the 8 dishes as below,

1) Arrival of five happiness
2) Old Coconut Chicken Soup
3) A Flower on Gobong
4) Dong Po Meat & Bun
5) Cooking God Fried Rice
6) Every Month Got Balance
7) A Bucket of Golden Nugget
8) Golden Mango Grapefruit Creammy Dessert

Just hope my guest enjoy the dishes. But I can see my best friend's eyes opened so big and round when I served the first dish. And my friend's mother(Auntie) even help me to mop my house after the dinner and chit chat with my mum till 11.30pm just like they are old friend but in fact they are first met......

Dining...... a process of getting excited(during invitation), getting tired(during preparation), getting enjoyment(during eating), getting relax( during joking and laughing), getting release(during guests leaving).......

No comments:

Post a Comment