Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Birthday


One day my client called me and say congratulation to me, I am shocked and asked her why congratulated me. She told me that her daughter is pregnant for 4 months and soon I will get new business. I also congratulated her back as she will become grandma.

So I went to bookstore and browsed around at Parenting Corner and managed to find this informative pregnancy guide book. This book named "Happy Birthday" and contains a VCD that records a labour process. By giving this book to my client, she was so thankful and text me to say thank you.

Because my client is English-educated and unable to read Chinese, if not there is another Chinese pregnancy guidebook is also perfect for mother-to-be.

Anyway just hope she have a " Happy Birthday "......in coming big day

No comments:

Post a Comment