Sunday, July 3, 2011

Property King or Property Queen














Investment is very important and is part of our life. I always encourage my friends to plan investment no matter in Share Market or Property.


That day, I met my primary school standard one classmate and share my investment experience to her. My friend now a beauty sallon owner and very successful in her carrer. I can see she is full of entrepenuer and business venture spirit.


My friend actually ask my opinion for purchasing a condo. So I just share my point of view and do few analysis with her by using some info in iproperty.com.my. Besides that I also recommend my friend to get all the books from Renersial Leong if she truelly want to start venture in Proerty Investment.

All the books above is the Author's experience in buying property and investing property. The author is also share some of her life. She always enjoy the her peaceful life in the vacation at beach. She express that she enjoy walking in the white and sandy beach and not to worry about living cost and routines work. She means her income will come into her account by her property rental.


Everyone actually can become her as the author mentioned. Of cos the first step to start an ambition or dream is very difficult and very difficult. I always ask my friends to read her book. Maybe it is a bit difficult to follow her steps but at least we have a picture on the system that she set up to help her to earn money and being conferred as Property Queen. If not mistake, the author have a monthly rental income of more than RM100,000.00.


My this primary classmate reacted very fast after listen to my sharing. She went to Popular and get all the five books from Renersial Leong. She so excited and shared with me what she had read and asked me for those pages she dont quite understand.


I can see a future property queen is born to the world now......


It is glad to see a friend to pursuit his or her dream......Life is full of venture to have dreams come true.













No comments:

Post a Comment