Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BMW 5 Series

Today my friends drive me to Seremban by his BMW 5 series. We actually went to a law firm to enquire the lawyer about our Sales and Purchase agreement. I was sitting at the back seat of the car like a boss as my friends drive his car and another friend sit on passanger seat.

Somehow I dont know why I cant enjoy the comfort of the car maybe it is not my car. The feeling sit inside the BMW is like sitting in an aeroplane. Anyway thanks to my friend to give me a drive.

Afternoon, my uncle called me and tell me he got some cheap durians from his friend and all the durians is well known crone durian. In order to show my gratitude to the friend who drive me today, I give him three durians - red prawn, bamboo legs and 101.

My friend enjoys the king of fruit and praise the Lord with Carlsberg!

Maybe I should learn to relax sitting in a luxury car like a boss......

No comments:

Post a Comment