Thursday, July 28, 2011

意外的结果






That day, I saw my mom suddenly take good care of this tree and I felt curious. I realized that the tree is bearing some Jambu Air or Water Apple. It is the only bunch of three jambu air.


My mother wrapped the fruits with plastic bag to avoid the pest attack. I remembered I used to tell my mother that I want to remove the tree since it is not bearing any fruits. My mother scored me and said just leave it there. She not allowed me to touch the tree although I am the tree's owner.


The water apple is really a surprise to me because it's height is just barely taller to me. I dont expect it to bear fruits so fast. The water apples come to me so sudden. Just like my job, there is a sudden deal of a case. But I thinking back, we really did a right job before seeing the result. I used to put fertilizer to the tree, mom watering and trimming the trees. Same like me, doing the right things for my jobs scope. The fruits of hardwork will come to you one day.


I guess my mother will be the happy one as now she already retired and have more time to take care of the backyard.


I am thinking next time I can used all the fruits from my backyard to do a Fruit Rojak since I have Water Apple, Mango, Hog Plum and Avocado......


Although Avocado not yet fruiting....but I believe one day it will bearing a fruit of hardwork. Have to hardworking to watering and fertilizing the Avocado tree from today onwards.....


Fruit Rojak is waiting......









No comments:

Post a Comment