Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Thinking A Name

Recently was busy thinking a name. Trying to set up a partnership company with one of my friend and my friend let me to decide the name.

My feeling is just thinking a name to new born baby. Although I dont have any baby yet, but I guess the new company has the same nature as a baby. First must choose a good name to the company so the company will operate and grow healthiedly.

After giving a good name to the new company, I think my next step is to take great care to this new born company. I am imagining wake up at night and stay till late to think about the company - just like a real father feed milk to new born baby.

Will it be a good decision to have a new born baby?

A very subjective question --You try it and you will know it --

No comments:

Post a Comment