Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wantan Mee or Leng Lui

Early in Sunday morning, my friend drive me to a stall in Cheras to eat wantan mee. He say there is a beautiful girl/lady helping her parents to sell wantan mee.

Of cos if can eat delicious wantan mee and also have chance to see beautiful lady, then I set my alarm clock before sleep.

When we arrived the stall with my friend and his wife and his worker. My friend tell me the beautiful girl is not coming today. I told my friend maybe she is dating till late yesterday and cant wake up this morning.

And this is my second time to eat wantan mee at the stall because first time I didnt manage to see the lady. My friend keep on promoting the girl is very pretty and kind make me so eager to see the real person.

At 8.30am, the lady finally showed up. The lady is really nice looking and in fact very helpful to her family. Of cos the lady is not as pretty as I imagine but she really dont care people's view and help her family to run the wantan mee business.

Maybe what my friend say is beauty in her heart. It is true - how many pretty lady will help her family to run business under noisy, crowed and hot and humid environment( the lady also help to cook the wantan mee ).

I can see from my friend's wife - her face is sour when my friend keep on prasing the lady......
My friend told me if he not marry then he will chase the lady......

If......

No comments:

Post a Comment