Friday, August 5, 2011

Go Ahead Your Dream

Today one of my friend tell me he is going to Austrilia to looking for his dream.

I tell my friend - You just go ahead, let me take care of your family. Just work hard for 3 to 5 years, and life will become better. Just go make a new life and life experience will make you richer( richer may not in financial but also life experience, mindset, thinking etc....

Of cos I also shared some motivation and encouragement examples to my this ambitious friend. I am so glad too for my friend deciosion.

A lot of people reluctant to make changes or improvement - but that is nothing wrong - because people tend to do whatever make them feel better or comfort. Because changes is a pain and discomfort. I am also the one in this scenario but sometimes I also force myself to improve and changes.

I very glad my friend willing to do changes and open up his mindset. I can see he is very close to success. I also can feel his spirit.

"As my soul heal the shame"
"I will grow through the pain"
"Lord I am doing all I can"
"To be a betterman"

This song suddenly popped in my mind...

To be a betterman

No comments:

Post a Comment