Monday, August 22, 2011

Have You Prepared to Become Millionaire?

That day I introduce one of my friend to taking up a property talk. The property talk is actually by an experienced property investor. He managed to possess more than 10 commercial properties after paying RM 5000 for learning a property course in 15 years ago.

How many people willing to pay RM 5000 to attend a course in 15 years ago? Even if you attend the course, are you dare to start practise the technics learn from the course?

I told my friend this property invetor speaker is willing to share all his experiences to those who really want to learn and make money from property. He is unlike some very experinced person but not willing to share out his knowledge.

The speaker is just merely a normal executive work in Sony Factory 15 years ago. He just dare to dream and try after taking up the property course. From one shoplot to second shoplot, he managed to own several properties that make him can retire early now.

Anyway I already paid the talk fee for my friend and I told my friend if you think the talk worth the money then only you pay me if not I will pay for you.

Paying RM 168 for the inspiring talk that will make my friend become millionaire in future is my pleasure - I told my friend. Attend a talk wont make you become millionaire or property king but only your desire and will can make you become what you want to be......

I know my friend will read my blog - just want to let you know no special meaning I wrote this blog but just hope you can inspire how to retire in a very comfortable way.

So prepare your note, your pen and your desire to success......See you in Saturday......A bright day for good future.

No comments:

Post a Comment