Monday, August 8, 2011

The Blue Chip Share in Your Heart

Yesterday I was talking to one of my ex-colleague. She was getting married soon and invited me to her wedding dinner. I was asking her life and work kind of things. She was asking me is there any good share to invest at the moment.

I asked her back : " what type of character of share you want to invest? There are Blue chips share, Growing share, cheap and high risk share, IT share and etc."

I joked back - I said you already find a share ( her husband ). It is depend how you want to groom your share(husband). He can be a Blue Chips, Growing share or Almost delisted share - all is up to you. If He is a Blue Chips share like Genting, Maybank, Public Bank then he will pay generous dividen to you. If He is a Growing share,then you may have to fight in career together with him to become better and better in future( must grow together in work or life ). If He is a simply share you just pick without doing any research or just follow other people's commend, then he might be a nightmare for you. My friend pretty agreed with me and she tell me that she realized that her hometown actually got a lot of divorce cases and irresponsible marriage cases. I just advised her that her parents is a good example for marriage and mine parents too.

But I know she finally find her right share because she is pretty happy with her marriage life. I encouraged her to faster give birth to a baby since her age is not young already......so I can have a new business. She laugh and we stopped the conversation after almost an hour chat.

I alwasy tell my friends - Finding a lifetime partner is just like finding a share to invest in share market. There is thousand of shares in share market for you to choose and pick. Find the share character which is suit you and hold it for maybe twenty or thirty or whole life.

At Last also rethink what kind of share you are in other people's mind --- Because everyone is also a share will be picked or judged by other people......

What kind of share you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment