Friday, August 26, 2011

知道,领悟,觉悟 "Zhi Dao, Ling Wu, Jue Wu"

Today I went to hiking with one of my boss. The hill is located at Segar Perdana Cheras. Never do any hiking more than two years after I stupidly turn down a girl invitation to go for hiking at Broga Hill. A kind of regret!


The hill is a quite steep and took me a lot of energy. My boss teach me a lot during hiking. He share his life experiences with me. Cant imagine he did the hiking almost everyday. Of cos he is a very inspiring man I met. He is always inspiring people to growth, success and become stronger.

Very Tired Now...although I still have some point in mind to write to remind myself......


My boss said basically every action must go thru 3 steps which is "know the matter(Zhi Dao), realize the matter(Ling Wu), and understanding the matter(Jue Wu)" For example, Every one of us know healthy is very important( know the matter ), Everyone know exercise can make us healthy, eat nutricious and healthy food is good for health( realize the matter ), But not everyone practise exercise, eat tasteless healthy food ( most of the people failed on understand the matter which is "Jue Wu"). People will only understand or "Jue Wu" when there is health problem in their life - For eg when you sick then you only understand or "Jue Wu" the importance of exercise or eat healthy food in daily life.

For me, I am very agree with the points. For eg financial planning is also applicable is the 3 steps. Everyone of us also know financial planning is very important, Everyone know good financial planning can lead us to comfortable retirement lifestyle, But how many people practise it? No much people understand or "Jue Wu" about financial planning.

For me, this is also same in share investment process. If you dont invest early and seriously at young age, do you think you will start invest and you have kids, when you get old or just ignore it?

Most of us tend to Zhi Dao and Ling Wu but not Understand......

Will you Jue Wu in early of your life or late of your life...... Think about it......

No comments:

Post a Comment