Monday, August 22, 2011

Thailand WaterLily Blooming Again







My Thailand WaterLily is blooming again. Her last show up was a year ago. Unlike the waterlily from Malaysia, she take quite some time to blooming. This waterlily do not emit fragrance unlike Malaysia waterlily which will emit strong sweet fragrance.


To take care Thailand Waterlily have to control the quality of water and fertilizer. She only can last for two to three days unlike Malaysia water lily can last for 5 to 7 days.


Maybe It take so long for it to blooming make me feel so special and scarce. Just like meet a old friend after one year kind of feeling. But I think I should treat my every friend like just meet after one year - so the meet up will be a full of caring, full of delight and full of blessing......

No comments:

Post a Comment