Monday, August 22, 2011

Duck Noodle

That day I went to Melaka for training. My best buddy introduced me to eat a duck noodle which is quite famous in Melaka.

Before finding our way to the duck noodle place, we actually lost our way but just keep finding and trying to the way.

The duck noodle is delicious because it didnot taste so much. That mean the duck noodle is quite healthy. The shop also sell very special ABC which is not common see in other place.

The duck noodle actually is our supper, we having it around 12'o clock at night since quite boring staying in hotel.

I always thinking if I can open a Duck Noodle stall in my place - Kajang then my stall will enjoy a very good business because there is no duck noodle in Kajang. And I will modify a bit for the duck soup to attract more duck noodle fans.

I can recall when I was 15 years old, I had planning to open a porridge/congee shop. I remember I also write down several types of porridge that will sell in my stall.

So simple to think a business but how manay people will start it? Maybe one day......

I start to ask my Mum - where can buy slaughter ducks? Dont be surprise if one day I open a duck noodle shop? Haha......

No comments:

Post a Comment