Wednesday, July 13, 2011

志同道和

One of my colleague ask me some opinion for investing in property. I share with him my point of view. Although my colleague is a Group Sales Manager have income several time of mine but he still want to get my opinion in investment.

I told my colleague that investing is actually an art of prediction. In investing, you must evaluate your risk - whether you are able to withstand the risk or accept the risk. I told my colleague, if the property in certain area is already a mature area then there is no much property appreciation in that area. I told my colleague, we must clearly define our purpose of property investment. Wheather we want to earn a large sum from property disposal or rental income or we want both together.

I told my colleague the first property we planning to buy is very important because it will affect our second and third property purchase. So we cant make any mistake in the first step. He was so excited and ask me to show him the property investment I had made. I told my colleague my investment is just a small and simple one, but it will definitely going to be second and third investment.

I am not sure wheather I share the right info to my colleague, but at least I know he want to learn... It is no harm to sharing what I know to him as his enthusiasm already showed from his eyes.

I just hope I get another friend who has same ambition in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment