Saturday, December 8, 2018

自来狗





This dog come to my house by itself. He already become our family member since last month. We named him as 小白 or Whikey. Most our companion dogs name after their skin colour. Like the our own dog named as Brownie or 小褐.

小白 actually is an abandoned dog by his owner near our neighbourhood. He actually went to my neighbour backyard. We saw him so thin and scare of people and try to feed him with some food. He slowly become brave enough to come nearer to my house. He probably hit by his previous owner. After few days feeding, 小白 already don't want to leave my backyard and go back to his house. He rather stayed with our Brownie day and night. Our Brownie from that day onward have another companion in the backyard. 

小白 actually is a very smart dog. He always seem understand our instructions. And he learn very fast from our Brownie. He can sit and shake hand and even sleep down when instruction was given. And he always shake his tail very passionately. Probably he know he must put more effort so he can get attention and also keep staying with us.

小白 always protect my mother at the backyard when my mother doing her planting at the garden. He always will walk close to me in order to get caress from me. He will bark jealously when I stroke my Brownie.

Anyway 小白 always get fair and lovely attention from our family because he seems like a very understanding and passionate dog. Once in a while I like to pamper my two dogs with roti kaya butter, Julie's cookies and sausages. Althought I know these actions are not good and healthy for dogs,  but my two lovely dogs enjoy it very much !


No comments:

Post a Comment