Friday, December 14, 2018

Sour Sop @ Durian Belanda @ 红毛榴莲







I can’t remember since when I started to plant Sour Sop, because I can’t see any photo of Sour Sop in my previous blog. Probably the Sour Sop Tree already five years old, if not mistaken the plant of Sour Sop quite difficult to get from ordinary nursery. I think I had to order the plant online. Anyway I planted this tree before because I heard that this Sour Sop Fruit is good for cancer illnesses. 

Anyway my client told me to use the leaves of Sour Sop Tree to boil with water around 15 minutes and the water is full of substance that can fight or prevent carcinogens tissue in our body. 

After few years the Sour Sop Tree starting bearing fruit. It is happy and see the fruit grow bigger and bigger day by day. I have no idea when can pluck the fruit to enjoy it. Anyway just leave it to my mother to decide since she is very free at home. 







No comments:

Post a Comment