Thursday, December 13, 2018

Living Stone & Venus Flytrap


Few weeks ago my friend and I went to visit MAHA - Malaysia Agriculture, Horticulture and Agrotourism . MAHA is an event that chartered for entrepreneurs that engaged in the businesses related to Agriculture, Horticulture and Agrotourism so that they can promote and showcase their business to public and visitors around the world.

We walked around from 11am to 4pm, my friend was looking for some business ideas so she can bring into Brunei. When we walked to this booth that selling plants that is using technology from Japan. All the products was from Toyota Suntory Midorie - you can imagine that Toyota the largest car maker in Japan and the leading producer of Japanese Whisky joint venture into develop the greenary planting. By the way Midorie means Green in Japanese language. 

The best thing is not the plants that they sell but is the pot designs and soil mediums for the plants to survive. My friend insist to buy me the flytrap and ask me to take care of it. I was so curious regarding the Living Stone. From the name itself already attracted my attention - a stone that can living? Plus I was told that Living Stone actually will flower when you take good care of it. I was curious about the Living Stone blooming flower and I decide to buy one so the flytrap got a companion. 

By the way, the soil medium is the latest technology that is look like sponge that contain pit soil or volcanos soil. The soil named as Pafcal is clean and eco-friendly kind of planting technology that can reusable for 10 years. The very important factor in my mind is that Pafcal contain no bacteria and do not attract bugs. That is a very important factor to consider because I planned to have these two plants  put on my working desk in my room. 

Anyway since my working desk is close to window, the Venus Flytrap and Living Stone managed to have Sun bath in the morning from 8am to 12pm. Hopefully they will grow better and one day flowering ......




No comments:

Post a Comment