Friday, June 19, 2015

《3000美金我周游了世界》


I have read this book around 10 years ago. The author is a very creative and calculative man. The character of being calculative make him success in de tour the world.

I am very admire and respect him in the way of planning and execution. In my thought, in everything we handle must have planning and execution.

The author has a dream and due to several events happened on him had triggered him to start on his dream.

The same go with Investment no matter in Bursa or any other investment instruments. Planning and execution is a must.

Last year I went for a course Pattern Trader Tutorial which cost me RM7500. I was hesitated for so long and I brought my friend to attend preview of  Pattern Trader Tutorial. My friend without any investment knowledge showed interest to attend the course and I was influenced by him and signed up the course.

I can see my friend's passion in pursuing success in financial investment. This is what I saw a execution step to success in financial investment. In my future blogs, I will share some of my execution and idea in financial investment - especially in Bursa Malaysia.

The Europe trip that in my dream I am sure one day will realize. But now I am so eagerly to look for another two books from this author.






No comments:

Post a Comment