Saturday, June 20, 2015

A Call That Worth 1 Million Rinngit



I have a friend name Stanley Kong which is an expert in aquaculture of Malaysia's most expensive fresh water fish and fresh water king prawn. My friend is so dedicated and hardworking and pursuing his dream as a "Father of Empurau", "忘不了之父". He is inspired by another Expert from Malaysia that contribute to the world regarding aquaculture of fresh water giant prawn. The Father of Fresh Water Giant Prawn is Ling. S.W. from Malaysia 1962. -- Studies on the rearing of larvae and culturing of adults of M.rosenbergii (de Man).

I was being given a chance/task to handle call those interested to attend my friend's fish agriculture course and high value crops fertigation course. The reason for taking up the task because the mobile phone coverage in the farm area is not good and my friend cant handle the call while he is focusing in the farm daily operation and administration. The reward of helping my friend is he offering sharing of 10% of his course fee from all the course attendants. My task is marking those called in and interested to take the course and arrange the date for the course and follow up on those interested on the agriculture course.

The first student who attend my friend's fish agriculture course actually is a veteran businessman who actually bought the farm from my friend partners. The businessman and then offering 49% share of the farm to my friend. The farm actually worth around 2 Millions. The share of 49% is actually cost around 1 million.

I was so glad that my friend actually had found a partner that can assist him to build up his career. After the bought-out of the farm, the veteran partner actually funded in some capital in order to assist my friend to build up the agriculture business.

Sometimes my friend always tell me that he very glad that I was assisting him to handle the call, if not he might miss the chance to meet this valuable partner. Anyway I just told my friend that I just do my part as coordinator for his agriculture class. Of cause we never know who is calling in from the phone call, every call in must have a polite reply and answer.

This is why my friend always mentioned - You handle a call that worth a Million!

No comments:

Post a Comment