Sunday, June 21, 2015

Putrajaya and Cyberjaya Half Day Trip










The mid-term school holiday is starting and my sister brought her kids and stay at my house for two nights. In order to ease the boredom for staying in house for 2 days and 2 nights, I planned to bring them for half days trip to Putrajaya and Cyberjaya. 

We depart from my house 4.30 pm and reach Marina Putrajaya Swimming Pool, there is a small beach in front of Marina. The kids is enjoying the sand but the weather is to hot for them. We just stay there around half an hour there and snap few photos.

The second destination is the Brand New Shopping Mall in Cyberjaya - The Pulze. There is a Wai Wai Park for kids below 135 cm for fun. My nieces are very enjoy and play around one hour inside the Wai Wai Park and most important the entry to the Park is temporary free. The kids play like mad and sweat a lot.

After that we depart to Millennium Monument in Precinct 2. Being a tour guide for the half day trip, I told my nieces that we are going to take rocket to space. They are so excited because they never been here before. So we go up to the top deck of Millennium Monument to watch Hot Air Balloon. We didn't take the balloon because the ticket is quite costly. 

After that we headed back to Pullman Hotel and wait for the Musical Fountain. We just in time before the Musical Fountain show start. I guess there is not much promotion on this Musical Fountain because there is only less than 10 people watching the show. The show is around 10 minutes and quite a new and fresh experience for those kids.

After watching the Musical Fountain Show, we head back to home. Before reaching home, I brought my nieces to Mamak Stall near my house for Roti Tissue experience. Those kids really like Roti Tissue as they never have it before. The experience for tearing the Roti Tissue is a fun memory for those kids. 

After that Home Sweet Home !! 

You should bring your family or friends to walk around in Putrajaya! There are a lot of fun activities there. At least enjoying the scenery and magnificent buildings that we had contribute so much through our tax payment !!


No comments:

Post a Comment