Thursday, June 11, 2015

TVT - Timing , Value , Theme


To all friends investing in Bursa Malaysia, This is a very useful book to enlighten how to make great money if not huge money in Bursa Malaysia.

If you can manage and understand the TVT - Timing, Value and Theme in every minute when you start investing in Bursa. I bet you wont lose money but making a lot money.

I just came across this book this year, I always wonder if I have read this book early.

Just recommend this book to you... Hope you can understand the essence of this book TVT and using TVT for making your first pail of money... It just cost you RM50 to make first pail of money...

Hope this song will inspire you for not killing your dream.....I dreamed a dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH3y-anNml8

No comments:

Post a Comment