Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Cooking - One of My Favourite Hobby


That day I was attending a Brand Building Course in Great Eastern Mall. The trainer Pauline was asking every attendants to self introduction and voice out everyone's hobby.

It is my turn and I mentioned Coin Collecting, Cooking and Badminton. Those ladies was surprising that I can cook. In deed I like cooking very much but just I don't like to do the washing and cleaning up of the mess after cooking.

It has been few years I never invited friends to my house to enjoy my whole heartening dishes.
So I just wrote out few dishes name and write down my tend to invited guests.

Below are the Menu that in my mind,

1) Five Happiness Visited Together 五福临门

2) Drunken Tong Bo Meat 酒醉东坡肉

3) Soup of Grandfather Coconut 老爷炖汤

4) Everyday Got Balance 天天有余

5) Ten Thousand Purple and Thousand Red  万紫千红

6) Refreshing Greenery Here and There 绿意盎然

7) Aromatic Lotus Leaf Everywhere 荷叶飘香

8) Bundle of Golden Bars 黄金万两

9) Snow Mountain of Sago 雪山西米露


The menu sound nice but a lot of preparation and practice of cooking needed for each of the dishes. It is time to revisit wet market and sharpen my cooking knife again.





No comments:

Post a Comment