Friday, December 4, 2009

Banana Tree




Just planted a banana tree at my backyard. My feeling to banana is just like no feeling --- I dont like banana very much but I also never hate it. But I like about banana tree is the banana leaf. I don't know why maybe I like to eat Nasi Lemak which is wrapped by banana leaf.


I used planted several banana trees at my backyard and my mother always cut the leaves from the banana trees. My mother's action had caused the banana trees cannot grow normally as the leaves take time to grow. I even warned my mother not to touch the banana trees that i had planted. She always like to use the banana leaves to serve her home made " Koo Kooi".


My mother still making her Koo Kooi now but I dont know where she got the banana leaves probably from my neighbour. I dont care where she got her banana leaves as long as she didn't cut the leaves from my banana trees.


I dont know why I will become agitated when my mother cut the banana leaves without acknowledge me. Perhaps that is the tree that i put hope into the banana trees to grow well.


Hope is so important? What do you think about hope?


No comments:

Post a Comment