Friday, December 4, 2009

Basil Leaf @ 九層塔



I dont really like basil leaf. But there is plenty of basil plants grow at my backyard.


Basil Leaf is a famous ingredient in Italian cooking. I know one of the Taiwan dish called "Three Cups Chicken" @ 三杯雞 also need to use a lot of basil leaves. The "Three Cups Chicken" is a very easy dish because you just need to put one cup of soy sauce, one cup of white rice wine and one cup of sesame oil into chicken and add the basil leaves for finishing. Although it is a very easy dish but I never try it because I don't really like basil leaves.


But some people like basil leaves very much like my mother as she will use basil leaves to fried eggs. My mother seems quite enjoy to use basil leaves as a cooking ingredient. I have no comment for basil leaves because it is just like durian. The people who like it will like it very much and the people who hate it will hate it very much....

No comments:

Post a Comment