Friday, December 4, 2009

Long Pumpkin





I never saw the long pumpkin before until that day I visited my client. My client is actually an onwer of fertilizer shops. She got this pumpkin from one of the farmer who is her client. So my client just gave this long pumpkin to me.
I felt very grateful to my this client. She was so supportive to me until all her family members get the insurance policies from me. Actually I learn a lot of gardening techniques from my client. She shared the skills on how to put the fertilizer and natural pesticide which is chillies water and garlic water on the plants.
Of cos the long pumpkin was transformed into "Golden Pumpkin Sago Dessert" and "Golden Pumpkin Pao". And of cos my clients was very happy to share the delicacies from my mum and asking the recipe for "Golden Pumpkin Sago Dessert".
I guessed that is one of good mutual interaction between me and my client.

1 comment:

  1. u look really really surprise lo...haha...i saw a big pumpkin before in Thailand market...even bigger than the one u showing...

    ReplyDelete