Thursday, December 3, 2009

Chillies


I like Chillies very much and I can't remember when I started to like it. What I remembered is I was used to play badminton for betting during my primary school time. Guess what I betting for the badminton game? The answer was Nasi Lemak. These was done by me when I was standard four in primary school. I still remembered I had to let my friend to lead 10 points first in a 15 points game and what I need to do is fight back in order to win the game and the ultimate prize is Nasi Lemak. I can remembered the Nasi Lemak only cost 30 cents per pack and with sotong one is 1 ringgit.

Of cos these was not my idea to win the breakfast but was my coach's idea so each of us will fight full heartedly to win the game. The loser not only need to pay for the breakfast but also need to be punished by physical punishments like frog jumpings, duck walkings, push up, sit up and etc...

So cruel but the fact is my friend who used to lose to me before now play better than me now. Maybe he is keep on playing and training but I need to admit he is really consistent in playing badminton game and always tried to play with strong opponents.


I guessed eating chillies and playing badminton has a common place. You ate chillies and you will request more chillies for the next meal. Eating chillies and you will request the chillies which is in higher degree in hotness. I like chilly padi very much and I request more everytime and prefer the hottest species one. Chillies make you immuned to it and you will gradually eat more so your taste buds will have feelings.

Playing Badminon also the same, you need to play with the player who is stronger than you and only you will improve. Of cos you need to challenge those who are stronger than you so you will able to learn from them. It is just same when you challenge yourself to eat hotter chillies.

Anyway, the chillies trees was planted at my backyard. There are white, red and orange chillies which make the plant looks very colourful. There is another Mexico Chilly at my backyard and somebody said the degree of hotness is 9 /10. Are you dare to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment