Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blood Donation



It had been more than six months since my last blood donation. So I decided to donate blood again and the blood donation location is just next to my University I studied before.

After I filled up the blood donation form, I saw there were 50 peoples already donated their blood. After checking my body weight and having a blood test to identify the blood group and haemoglobin level. After that the medical officer will ask me several questions before I lied down on the sleeping chair.

After I laid down and there was a nurse came and identified my personal data. After that the nurse started to locate a blood vein and sterilized my arm. Here is the part I was not so enjoyable and not dare to look which is the nurse pierce the needle into my arm. After a short pain, the blood start to flow into the blood pack.


While I am waiting the blood pack to be filled up 450ml of my fresh blood, I always closed my eyes and take a light nap. But my mind cannot rest because the nurses on duty were chating and laughing noisily. Then I was looking at all the nurses, I realised all of them are plump in their body shapes.

Of cos I dont have bias on them but I just imagined if there is a pretty nurse serve in the blood donation event, there must be a lot of guys willing to donate thier hot blood. Sometimes I am thinking to write a story about romantic encounter between a blood donor and the pretty nurse. But I just dont know how to start it. Maybe I should go to more blood donation events and observe the scene so I can get more ideas how to write the story.

The small booklet above showed the record of my blood donation. I actually went to donate blood for my own health conciousness. So everytime I quite enjoy blood donation, it is also like I save my blood first and one day I might need to use it.

Anyway, I am planning to donate blood twice a year. Although a normal person can donate blood 4 times every years but I am not going to do that. I dont know why, maybe there is a big gap bewteen reality and imagination. In real world, there will be no pretty nurse apprear on the blood donation event.

Maybe I should write down my imagination in real world......That is the only thing I can do. You should try to donate blood if you are healthy, Maybe you could be the one of character in the Romantic Blood Donation Encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment