Friday, August 14, 2009

3 Millions

I often have a hope that i will win the first price of the lottery ticket which is 3 Million. There is a lot of things that I can do with these money.

In an ordinary night, I received a call from one of my friend. My friend is calling me to tell me something about life. Over the phone I can hear my friend's unstable voice and sad pitch. My friend is telling about unhappiness in relationship with family. My friend told me commit suicide came across in my friend's mind.

I know I can handle this kind of situation but not very sure cause I myself is not a psychologist nor negotiator. What i told my friend is there is lot of wonderful things waiting us to do if we still alive. I told my friend to owe me one Ringgit. My friend was co curious and asked why.

I just told my friend to use one ringgit to buy hope. I told my friend that we are going to share one lottery ticket. If the ticket strike first price then my friend will have one million is bank account. I told my friend if commit suicide has been happened to you then I will not pay the money to your family since nobody know about this matter and you also no chance to use it. I also told my friend if you still alive then you will have the money and you will forget every single piece of sadness.

At the end, my friend did not commit suicide after listening to my offer to share the lottery ticket. I always thinking why people keep on living in this world. There maybe a lot of reason to survive but i think the most common thing in out heart is Hope.

Without hope how can we survive? Poor hopes to become rich. Single man hopes to become couple. Married couple hopes to have baby. When my hopes will become reality? I also wonder so i had bought ten lottery tickets. Obviously 3 Millions is my hope now.............

No comments:

Post a Comment