Sunday, August 30, 2009

Paintball @ Pain ball





I woke up from my bed reluctantly cause my handphone clock showed 5.45 am. I was not sleep very well that night and I dont know why. After packing T-shirt and water into my bag, I drive my car to my friend's house to fetch him to meet another two friends in Kuchai Lama.

Luckily the breakfast is nice cause everyone actually expected to sleep well in Saturday morning. Our breakfast is Dim Sum at Foo Lai Restaurant at Kuchai Lama. The Dim Sum here is 10 times more delicious than in Kajang one.

After that, we are heading to Extreme Park at Shah Alam so called our battle field. Since none of us have experience playing Paintball before, we are quite nervous, excited and a lot of mixed feeling.

After the Paintball Game Master explained everything about the Paintball game to us and we started to head to battle field. Our Paintball game is called Capture Flag. That mean there is a Flag will be standing in the middle of the battle field. The ultimate victory is belong to the team managed to get the flag and bring it back to their base.

Without any experience, so we started off the game in mixed feeling. To tell the truth, I am the first one who was expel from the battle field. I also cant believe myself is so water skin @ 水皮. I was shoot after 3 minutes the game started. I was shoot by a paint bullet under my pit arm and of cause was a bruise feeling. The first game I can said I only stand outside the field and watched my teammate fired to the enemy team. Of cause without me, my team losed. No lah the actual reason we losed is we dont know the strategy of Paintball game.

The second game, our enemy team was totally lost of luck because my team gradually understand the strategy. We also very cooperative and united. I can said my teammate Hao Bin is the most courageous and bravest in the team. But although he is the warrior of the team but he still sacrificed in the game because he also shoot by the paint bullet. After Hao Bin's sacrifice, so I managed to bring back the flag to our base. So we were draw with enemy team 1-1.

The third game, since our team already managed the skills and strategies for the game so without telling story. You can guess the winner is belong to who. Yes we won again on the third game.

Since we still left some paint bullets so we decided to play another round of game but this time we played All to died meaning we must shoot enemy team until everyone in the team get shoot. Luckily I was in the team with one of the bravest guy in the game. This guy is like from SDU(Special Duty Unit). Again without much elaboration, my team won again. Thanx to the SDU guys.

After one hour plus in the jungle, so we come out with great shooting experience. These Paintball games only cost us RM 26.60. Why so cheap because my friend got RM 100 voucher from Eco Challenge.

After washing and taking bath, we headed to a shop in Glenmarie to enjoy our early lunch. My friend suggested this shop because of his famous Glass Char Siew @ 玻璃叉烧 and Chinese roasted sausage. This shop is really famous and Ah Xian @ 阿贤 had visited this shop before and we can see people are queuing for the Char Siew.

After finished our lunch, we headed back to another K.L.(Kuchai Lama) with Paintball game experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment