Thursday, August 6, 2009

猫山王



Actually I love durian a lot. I eat a lot of durian when I was a kid. I like those have the creamy and strong durian odour. Now my keen to durian is fading. Maybe i scared to get sick after eating the delicious durian.

I heard expert said if we eat what we dislike then we will live longer. If we keep on eat what we like then our life will be shorter. I guessed it is true.

When i went to the Nursery to buy a durian tree, the boss only sell "Cat Mountain King" or 猫山王 Species. After that only i realized 猫山王 is one of the most famous species in durian. I bought it and planted at my backyard. The 猫山王 is growing up to 2 meter from 1 meter when it newly migrate to my backyard.

The 猫山王 only can bear durian after 5 to 7 years. I always tell my mother that she can eat 猫山王 after 5 years. My mother always reply she dont know whether she still alive for the delicious fruit. What a pessimistic thought but it is a true thought. Because nobody is going to know what happen in 5 years time.

Anyway, i still looking forward to eat the durian which is i plant myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment