Thursday, August 6, 2009

Broga - A Place To Sweat A Lot!



After six years, I went up to Broga Hill again. This time Broga Hill is become famous. Family hiking, Company team outing, etc is conducted at Broga Hill. There are at least 200 plus people at the hill. Thanx to my ex-colleagues that invited me to join them.

After we managed to reach the peak of the hill, my whole body is really sweat a lot. I like the feeling of sweat a lot. For me, sweat a lot is really cooling off my mind.

Many visitors to Broga Hill actually dont know there is another place to sweat a lot in Broga. There is a hill next to Sek Na Tuk Temple. The path to the hill is tarred road. Just prepared a comfortable sport shoes and you will be able to walk up to the hill. Becareful certain path gradient is 45 degree and this will cause you to use more energy to walk up to the peak. This a place where you can sweat a lot and enjoy the beautiful view at the peak.

Another place you can sweat a lot is at a stall in the Broga Village. This stall is actually selling Ma La Pan Mee 麻辣板面 beside the road to Sek Na Tuk Temple. You can request for Super Ma La 超级麻辣 so that you can continue to sweat a lot.

Would it be good idea to sweat 1 litre in Sunday morning? You are welcome to Broga to have a try at you own.......

No comments:

Post a Comment