Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Passion Fruit


I dont know why i like this fruit. Probably is the name "Passion" of the fruit. I always want to grow this fruit in my back yard but never have chance to find a seed to grow it. That day, my mother managed to get a passion fruit. After eating the passion fruit, I put the passion fruit seeds into one small pot. Without expectation, I finally managed to see the small plant germinating. That makes me so excited.

One thing I like Passion Fruit is the fruit's Chinese name 百香果. 百香 means hundred of fragrance. I guessed it is also true. If you drink the Passion fruit juice then you will understand how this fruit derived it's Chinese name.

By growing a Passion Fruit, a lot of passion is needed.

By the moment I enjoy my passion Fruit, I hope my passion to life will be increase tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment