Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thailand Pandan Coconut Tree






I like coconut very much because coconuts are very useful. Especially when I used coconut to cook dishes. I saw one of the coconut species from a unwanted newspaper in a barber shop when I am waiting my turn to cut my hair. The species name is called Matag and Mawa. When I looked at the coconut tree picture and I decided to plant a coconut tree behind my backyard.

When I try to get these two type high yield coconut tree at nursery and I was disappointed because these two type species is difficult to be found. But the nursery owner introduce another species to me which is Thailand Pandan Coconut. Without choices, I finally plant the Thailand Pandan Coconut at my backyrad. Hopefully I can drink the coconut juice from my own coconut tree after five years.

2 comments:

  1. Good evening, Sir do you have coconut pandan for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening, Sir do you have coconut pandan seedlings for sale? how much per seedlings

    ReplyDelete