Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jerry and Poppy





This my dog Xiao Hei 小黑 or Blackiee in meaning. I like dogs but 小黑 is not that close to me. Maybe she is staying outside my house and we dont have much interaction.

I still missed my lovely dog which is Jerry. I can say she was the best dog I ever had before. She seems understand when I talk to her. And she likes to kiss me. I remember when Jerry was young and she like to follow anybody. One day she didnt come back and I was felt like missing something. So lucky we managed to find her at the bus stop outside my Taman.

I like Jerry so much is because she is an intelligent dog. She can shake hand, lie down, pick back the stick I throw out and etc. And she also very famous among my neighbourhood, my neighbour always gave her some meat to eat. And she become mother two times in her whole life...

Poppy is Jerry's son. I dont have Poppy image here cos last time the photo is taken by traditional camera. My poor Poppy is only live in this world around one month only. He was knocked down by a car when I was in orientation week in my university. I missed him very much because he is very cute. He is also a special creation of Jerry and another lovely dog in my neighbourhood Xiao Bai 小白. Jerry and Xiao Bai have a very romantic love story. I can say their behaviors are just like man and woman.

Now I only can reminisce Jerry and Poppy when I look at my photo album....Anyway hope they will live happily in another Peaceful Land...

No comments:

Post a Comment