Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big Fish


This movie was recommended by one of my best female friend. When I was watching this movie first time, i was touched by the storyline.

I was impressed by the Edward's character in the movie. He is a brave guy and a good story-teller. Here is the best quote in the movie as I think" I m gonna to spend the rest of my life looking for her. That or die alone." Edward tried all his best to looking for his lovely girl with a lot of determination and perseverance. Finally he married the girl of his life and he also very royal to his wife. Edward also met and helped a lot of people along his life journey. He also is a good salesman and this lead him to earn his white picket fence house for his family.

I am thinking Edward's life is a good model of life. I like his determination and perseverance to achieve what he want in his life, his royalty to his wife and his amazing story telling skills. He gained the respect from all his friends.

The movie's title also make me curious why they chose this name but finally i figured it out. The meaning of Big Fish in Oxford dictionary explained an important influential person.


Will you want to become a big fish in your life ?





No comments:

Post a Comment