Friday, August 7, 2009

Hog Plum



Sometimes you never expect good outcome because you didnt put effort into it. But the things turn out to be good. Like a Chinese proverb sounds 有意栽花花不成,无心插柳柳成荫. I have totally no idea what is hog plum before i bought it from the fruit tree nursery. After my grand aunt taught me how to pickle the fruit, then only i realize how delicious is the fruit. I take care a lot the hog plum trees so it will bear a lot of fruits. I also gave the pickle hog plum to my friends, clients and relatives. My ex-colleague even eat the hog plum with dark soy sauce with chili padi. Wau... I also like hog plum fruit juice. My uncle always treat me the hog plum juice when we go to Pasar Malam together. The Hog Plum Juice with a Sweet Sour Plum is really cool! Believe me, you will like it if you try it......

No comments:

Post a Comment